Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow Tubing


It was yet another snowy day around here, another 6 inches or so of snow. Alex got lucky because Hugo got off of work early tonight - meaning Ellie could stay inside all snuggly and warm with her Papa and Alex could go out and get pulled around our complex on the snow tube.


He was so excited to be heading outside right at bed time and he had no idea that I was going to pull the snow tube out of the car.



When I took the snow tube out and started pulling him around he was laughing so hard!! He loved it. I took him on a little hill and let him go down, took him down little steps so they acted like jumps, I thought he was going to cry he was laughing so hard.

Neither of us wanted to go inside but Ellie was hungry and it was well passed Alex's bed time. Being a milkbar means I am on call 24-7, the things we do for our babies!



No comments: