Thursday, March 5, 2009

Making up for lost time

I have so much to say today because it has been so long since I have written anything! First and foremost, I have a TON of pictures that I am editing and hope to have up in the next few days... HOPE being the key word here. Please don't hate me if it takes a week :)

I've missed my dad's birthday post which should also have been shared with one of my bestest friends, Suzanne, I missed one of my other bestest's birthdays, Jess, and one other, Lisa. I also missed my brother's and my two sister's birthdays. Is this an excuse for hardly blogging at all in almost 1.5 -2 months?! Am I forgiven? I have been really busy!!!

Yesterday the Little Lady had her 6 month well baby visit. She is now up to 16.4 lbs and 26 inches!! WOW! She is about 65% for weight and 75% for height. I find all of this amusing because Alex was up around 50% either at 6 or 9 months and now, at 2, he is 25%!! LOL. Big babies, little toddlers? I guess only time will tell.

I also don't think I have ever posted here how much I LOOOOVE matching babies, but seriously, it is an obsession. There is not much I love more than siblings who "match". "Match" as in look identical, not dress identical, although that is pretty cute too. I swore all my life to never dress my kids alike but something happens when you have your second, your mind goes a little loopy!
So... because I want you all to see what I see, here are my matching babies!
Here they are both about 4.5 months old, give or take a week.


Alex in April of 2007


Ellie in January of 2009


So, how about you? Do you love matching babies as much as I do?

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi Katie,

Ok, first, your matching babies are adorable! Way too cute!

Second, so sorry about the switchplate screw OCD...guilty as charged. But now you know and all your screws can line up perfectly, LOL.

Take care,
~M