Friday, March 20, 2009

Easter Banner Preview


I hope I am posting this correctly! I have digiscrapped an Easter banner. All that is left to do is print them out, cut them out, paste onto the cardstock I have here and string. I will be back to post the final product... here is the preview...
I have never done this before but I am going to try and post all of the pieces so that they can be saved and printed on your home printer.




















The papers used in this project are from the kit "Apple of my Eye" by Jennifer Barrette.
Sorry I don't have the link to where I found this kit.
And the inspiration for this banner came from The Crafting Chicks where they posted a Birthday Banner and a Valentine's Day Banner.

I am going banner crazy!! Can't wait to try a Pennant Banner. I also saw a scrapped pennant banner but am having a hard time finding the link.

UPDATE: sorry everyone. I just realized that I saved the files as JPGs so they have the white background...

No comments: